Travel Blogging for Motorhomers: Discover the Hidden Gems of Unexplored Motorhome Routes in Australia
Are you a motorhome enthusiast eager to explore the mesmerizing landscapes of Australia? Look no further! Australia is a treasure trove of breathtaking destinations that are waiting to be discovered. In this article, we will guide you through some of the lesser-known motorhome routes that are perfect for adventurous travelers. So buckle up, start your engine, and get ready for an unforgettable experience!
1. The Savannah Way: Stretching across three states, this epic route spans from Cairns in Queensland to Broome in Western Australia, offering a diverse range of landscapes. From lush rainforests and stunning waterfalls to vast savannah grasslands and rugged gorges, you will witness the true essence of Australia’s outback. Don’t forget to explore the hidden gems of Lawn Hill Gorge and Boodjamulla National Park along the way.
2. The Gibb River Road: Known as one of the world’s greatest outback drives, this 660-kilometer route in Western Australia is not for the faint-hearted. With its challenging conditions and remote wilderness, it’s a paradise for adventure seekers. Expect breathtaking gorges, ancient cave systems, and mesmerizing waterfalls such as Bell Gorge and Manning Gorge. Capture every moment and share it through your travel blogging for motorhomers.
3. The Great Alpine Road: If you crave a mix of stunning coastal views and magnificent mountain landscapes, this 308-kilometer stretch in Victoria is a must-visit. Experience the thrill of driving through the iconic Mount Buffalo National Park and savor the panoramic views of the Gippsland Lakes along the way. Take advantage of the numerous campsites available for a cozy night under the stars.
4. The Nullarbor Plain: Embark on a unique adventure through the vast plains of the Nullarbor, spanning across South Australia and Western Australia. Be prepared for the longest stretch of straight road in the world! Witness the dramatic cliffs of the Great Australian Bight, swim with sea lions in Baird Bay, and gaze at the breathtaking night sky at the Nullarbor Roadhouse. Share these awe-inspiring moments with your fellow motorhomers through your travel blog.
5. The Savannah Way: Explore the untamed natural beauty of Australia’s north by traversing the Savannah Way. This iconic route takes you through three states, showcasing lush rainforests, expansive savannas, and stunning waterfalls. Discover hidden gems like Lawn Hill Gorge and Boodjamulla National Park, where you can swim in crystal-clear water surrounded by dramatic sandstone cliffs. Share your experiences and insights with motorhome enthusiasts through your travel blog.
These hidden gems provide motorhomers with exhilarating experiences and unforgettable memories. As you embark on these unexplored motorhome routes, make sure to document your journeys through travel blogging. Not only will it serve as a memoir to look back on, but it will also inspire fellow motorhome enthusiasts to embark on their own adventures.
So, hop on your motorhome and let these unexplored motorhome routes in Australia take you on an incredible journey. Embrace the freedom of the open road, marvel at the awe-inspiring landscapes, and become part of the ever-growing community of travel blogging for motorhomers. Happy exploring!
143 Longmoor Lane
Travel Blog, motorhome travels blog site Created by KeefH Web Designs. This is our full Travel blog site started in 2012 with hints and tips plus full travel writeups supported by You Tube videos & Soundcloud audiobooks. Our motorhome travel blog site with blogs about our travels in our Wendy House motorhome, plus hints & tips. Created and maintained by KeefH Web Designs, more than 200 blogs by Dec 2022. Thanks for looking.